Personal Trainer for Allstar Therapies All @ Home program
Allstar implemented the start of our All @ Home Program.
This exciting new program provides a ‘Core Four’ synergy of health to patients, families, and communities, ALL within the comfort and safety of their OWN home.
With this program, Allstar Therapies provides the traditional “outpatient” therapy service in a client’s home, in order to improve comfort, safety, compliance, and satisfaction. The All @ Home Program offers the following services within a client’s personal home, senior center, or personal care home:
- Traditional “outpatient” Physical Therapy services
- Nutritional consulting services and support with our registered dietician
- Group fitness and personal training services through our certified personal trainers
- Lifestyles – an engaging, high-quality, wellness program provided at local Senior Suites
This candidate will strive to build long lasting connections with our clients, through our community based supports in a unique, dynamic and versatile work environment.
- High School diploma/Bachelor’s Degree
- Previous Fitness Trainer/Instructor experience preferred.
- A passion for fitness and health!
- Upbeat and positive attitude.
- Punctuality and reliability is a must.
- Exceptional customer service skills; able to interact in a positive and professional way with members and co-workers, exceeding the member’s expectations.
- Strong listener with the ability to empathize and problem solve.
- Demonstrate diplomacy in all interactions while using appropriate behavior and language.
- High School diploma/GED equivalent preferred.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
Certificates, License, Registrations:
- Nationally Certified Training Certificate required.
We offer a full array of full time benefits including
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, dental, vision
- PTO and holiday time
- Optional payroll deducted IRA
- Therapy Based Software Documentation
- Short team disability
- Company managed by Therapists
- Mentoring and Leadership Opportunities
Allstar Therapies, Inc. is committed to the growth and development of our employees. We firmly believe that investing in the growth of our employees is investing in the future of our company. We are committed to providing training and growth opportunities for all Allstar employees. Our therapists have found continued success in a variety of care settings and job positions, growing from treating therapists to roles including: Clinical Specialist, Regional Therapy Managers, and Rehabilitation Directors.
If this sounds like a job best suited for you, please reach out to us today.
Submit resume to : firstname.lastname@example.org
|Job Category||Personal Trainer|