Occupational Therapy develops goal-directed activities to treat those whose ability to function has been impaired by illness, injury, emotional disorder, or developmental disability. At Allstar Therapies, Inc., our goal is to bring each patient to his or her optimal level of function in order to maintain maximum independence in each setting.
What is Occupational Therapy?
Our Occupational Therapy Capabilities
- Education and Training in Daily Living Skills
- Sensorimotor Treatments & Perceptual Testing
- Therapeutic Activities and Programs
- Orthotic/Prosthetic Management
- Home Assessment/Environment Modifications
- Evaluation for, and Fabrications of Splints and Positioning Devices
- Equipment Recommendations, Fitting, and Training
- Ergonomic Assessments
- Occupational Health
- Low Vision Rehabilitation
- Pain Management
- Cognitive Remediation
- Custom Wheelchair Seating and Positioning Assessment, Prescription, and Training